Hi there!

We're all a little mad here!

Friday, April 12, 2019

April Day 11

Here's a quick spread from my Quote Journal!  I'm feeling inspired by the sunshine and warmth of the day!  Daisies are my favorite flower!  I love their simple beauty.  They're so unassuming and happy and very much what I think of as the hippie of flowers.  



The background of this spread was done with Gelatos.  I love how they're so creamy with such delicious colors.  The head image is from Vera Lane Studios and colored with Prismacolor Pencils with the exception of the daisies.  All of the daisies are created with Uni Posca Paint Pens.  The quote is written with a Sakura Micron pen.  Hope you enjoy it!

peace and love,
leadonna

3 comments:

  1. its beautiful, the face, the daisies, its all so warm and bright and spring like. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely picture. So calm and sweet.

    ReplyDelete