Hi there!

We're all a little mad here!

Friday, April 5, 2019

April Day 5

Just a quick post before the day is gone to share a spread from my Quote Journal.  I love this quote!




This page was a fun one to do!  I printed my head image, colored it with Prismacolor Pencils and cut it out.  I found a page in a catalog that matched it in size and cut that out.  For the background on the journal pages, I inked the background, stenciled a little, stamped a little and glued everything down.  It was really simple but is one of my favorite pages.  I find it peaceful.  See you tomorrow!

peace and love,
leadonna

4 comments:

  1. Very creative! Fun! I enjoyed looking at your picture and what you did with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find it beautiful and peaceful, too. And I agree, that is a wonderful quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That effect is beautiful, and I love the quote

    ReplyDelete