Hi there!

We're all a little mad here!

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

April Day 9

You know how things randomly pop into your head and you have those "ah-ha" moments?  I had one of those today!  When I was in the Army, there was a street light at Ft. Jackson, SC that I would walk under and it would always turn off.  Every. Single. Time.  My friends noticed this and pretty soon bets were being made on whether or not the light would go off.  Unsuspecting souls would have to buy my friends beers!  We could never figure out what it was about me that caused the light to go off.

Well, today, I was driving along and  it occurred to me why the light would turn off!  My friend, Hazel, that is clairvoyant once told me that she saw my mother around me all the time.  I think the light was turning off because of the energy from my mother!  This may also explain why my entire body tingles every time I have an MRI.  Things that make you go, hmmmmm...... What do you think?


The last picture taken of my mother and me before she passed away on July 4, 1965.  This was on Easter Sunday, she was pregnant with my sibling that passed away with her.  


I've always loved this picture of the the two of us, so I decided to share it with you all.  She looks so pretty here!  She was a petite woman but she was mighty!

peace and love,
leadonna

4 comments:

  1. I have a thing where my computer goes all fritzy if I'm in a highly charged emotional state. I believe we can effect electronic things, so why not your mother, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew someone at my job who could make her computer go fritz, too. Spirit energy is powerful. Your mom has your back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same thing happen, not every streetlight, but many. I lost my mother when I was small too. She was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One time I opened WORD on my computer and typed something like, "if any spirits have something to tell me type it here." My computer never worked right after that.

    My mother phoned me after she died.

    ReplyDelete