Hi there!

We're all a little mad here!

Wednesday, April 17, 2019

April Day 17

I've had a lot going on the past several days and I've not had much time for pleasurable things.  Lots of stress to deal with at work.  Anyway, I'm going to follow in the footsteps of a few others in my group and list 10 things about me some of you may not know.



I spent 9 years in the Army and had planned to stay for 20 but my body wouldn't hold up.

I did a painting in high school for my senior project in art and the principal of my school liked it so much he asked if he could keep it; I said yes.



I feel most at peace in a forest, preferably by a stream and in the mountains.

I love the beach but prefer the mountains and I'm glad I live in a state that has both.



My favorite colors are green and purple, pretty much any shade of either one.

I had what I was told was an "out of the body experience with full astral projection" when I was a teenager.  I've had a few other odd experiences that make me wonder, too!

I used to teach Copic Marker classes at a local stamp store.



I love all types of music and have a very eclectic library of music on my various Apple products.

I've had cancer and a stroke and I'm still here in spite of crashing twice when I had my stroke.  My doctor told me I was his miracle girl because I dissected my carotid artery and almost died.  I spent five days in a coma, best sleep ever!

I have a wicked sense of humor and it has probably kept me alive!

So, there you have it!  Ten things about me you now know with photos from the time frames to match!  LOL!  The bottom photo is what I look like now but I am starting to get some white hairs.  It's been a surprisingly slow process for which I'm secretly grateful.  So, have an awesome day!

peace and love,
leadonna

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to post your story in ten points. I've had that on my to do list for ages. You just do it! A good read. Love your humor and your pictures.

    ReplyDelete